1. Consent to Electronic Communication
We would like to communicate with you using electronic means. When you click or tap the “I Agree” button below, this tells us:
- You agree to receive any electronic communication from us for any purpose;
- You agree to receive an electronic version of any written notice or disclosures we must send you under law (“Legal Disclosures”); and
- You understand that to receive Legal Disclosures, you must meet the requirements in Section 2 below.
When we send electronic communication, including a Legal Disclosure, it may come in the form of an update to our website or within our app; as an email, text, or communication on social media; as a notification on mobile, tablet, or wearable devices; or through other electronic means. When you sign-up for an Account with Wicket, we will request your mobile telephone number. We request this information in order to send you security confirmation text messages and information about your Account and our Services. By clicking or tapping the “I agree” button below, you are telling Wicket that you consent and agree to accept and receive communications from us, including via e-mail, text message, calls and push notification to the mobile telephone number you provide us. As part of this consent, Wicket, or someone on our behalf, may send you communications generated by automatic telephone dialing systems [and/or deliver prerecorded messages] that includes (i) security confirmation messages; (ii) communications about your Account (such as transfers you requested or received), (iii) communications about use and updates to our Services, and (iv) other information concerning your Account and our Services. Wicket does not charge you when we communicate with you via text message, but your phone carrier will apply standard text messaging charges and data rates.
2. Technology Requirements
In order to receive electronic communications, including Legal Disclosures, you must have:
- A computer or mobile device with an internet connection.
- A web browser that includes 128-bit encryption, with cookies enabled.
- A valid email address and phone number.
- Sufficient storage space to save any Legal Disclosure or an installed printer to print them.
We may change these requirements, but we will notify you promptly of any material changes.
3. Paper Versions
If you would like a paper copy of any Legal Disclosure we send you, please contact us at email@example.com and we will mail one to you at no cost.
4. Withdrawing Consent
If you would like to withdraw your consent, you can tell us at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you do withdraw your consent, we will no longer send you paper copies of any Legal Disclosure. Also, please be aware that once you withdraw consent, we may – but are not obligated to – cancel your account with us.
5. Saving and Reviewing this Consent
6. Additional Definitions
In this E-SIGN Consent, “we”, “us” or “our” means Wicket and “you” or “your” refers to the person applying to establish an account with us.